So excited to share this recipe with you from Primal Plate! I have adored this website! This recipe is a great way to change things up. My husband and I were very surprised at the rich flavors and tender meat. We honestly don’t eat a lot of red meat because it is expensive. So when we do have it we like to try something new!
Note: I was very surprised that the ginger cooked out as much as it did! don’t feel that it will be too much!
Note: I didn’t have Coconut Amino on hand so I used coconut oil and a scoop of coconut manna.
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos (optional)
- 1/4 cup Green Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Ginger Root, minced
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 4 cup Broccoli, florets
- 5 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 lb Beef Chuck Shoulder Roast, cubed
- Heat sesame oil in a wok or skillet over high heat.
- Add garlic and ginger to wok, and sauté for 2 minutes to infuse the sesame oil with their flavor.
- Add steak, stirring frequently, until browned on all sides.
- Once the steak has seared, add in the broccoli and continue to sauté over high heat.
- Add green onion, and an extra tablespoon of oil if necessary.
- Pour in coconut aminos, and season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Continue to sauté for another 2–3 minutes, until all flavors have combined.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of sesame seeds and serve.
Hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as we did!!
Pair it with Cauliflower Rice!