Hey guys! Great recipe I got for you. Man I was craving something sweet and just 1 or 2 of these definitely hit the spot.
- 1/4 Cup Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Cream Cheese
- (optional) 4 Packets Stevia (If you don’t mind the sugar substitute 2-3 Tbsp Agave, Honey or Maple Syrup)
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
Chocolate Coating Ingredients:
- 1 Cup Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Natural Cocoa
- 6-8 Packets of Powdered Stevia (If you don’t mind the sugar substitute 1/4 cup pure Maple Syrup, Honey or Agave)
Note – There is going to be a lot of chocolate left over so please see the great ideas below for what to do with your extra chocolate! Directions:
- Blend Cheesecake ingredients until smooth in your food processor and set aside.
- In a separate food processor bowl blend Chocolate Coating ingredients until smooth.
- Spray a pre-chilled, clean ice cube tray with a healthy oil.
- Using a spoon pour the chocolate into each ice cube mold.
- Coat the bottom and the sides of each ice cube mold using your spoon.
- Tip – I picked up the ice cube tray and kind of tilted it around to make sure all the angles were covered. Make sure the molds are completely coated.
- Fill each ice cube mold with cheesecake filling. OR mini cupcake holders
- Top with a layer of chocolate coating.
- Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from freezer and set on the counter for a minute or two.
- Gently twisting the ice cube tray, as you would to remove ice cubes, remove each cheesecake bite and place on a plate.
Store in the freezer. Living Satisfied!