Hello everyone! I got this wonderful recipe from Shannon at NourishingDays. I have been loving being able to explore coconut flour with her recipes along with many other people’s recipes as well. Hopefully I’ll get created enough to make some of my own recipes, but for now I will just give praise to those more savy than I.
These fluffy delicious pancakes are moist, thick, and delicious.
- Beat the eggs until frothy
- add in the coconut milk, vanilla, and maple syrup. Mix.
- in another bowl mix the dry ingredients: the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- start the frying pan at medium to medium low.
- add some coconut oil. Add more as needed.
- Scoop a heaping tbsp into the already hot frying pan.
- cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side (until the pancakes become golden brown)
- Cook for a few more minutes.
- Put on a plate
- Smear with coconut oil
- Surround with maple syrup
- EAT YOUR HEART OUT
Hope you all enjoy!!