Hey! So my mother actually made this when I was over at their house yesterday. I had seen in on pinterest, but seeing as though I don’t enjoy eggs all that much I haven’t made them. However, these were delicious!!!
- 7 eggs
- 1/4 cup cheese (shredded is best)
- 2-3 slices of Prosciutto
- Salt and Pepper to taste; honestly it doesn’t need much salt due to the salty flavor of the prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray your muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Next you can choose to do one of two things. 1) crack the eggs into the muffin tin with out breaking the yolk OR 2) mix the eggs with your fork to make a more scrambled egg.
- Lastly add cheese, prosciutto, and salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. until done. Check for the consistency and pliability to the eggs to know whether they are done yet or not.
Hope you enjoy this easy breakfast recipe