I picked this recipe up straight from Detoxinista! There was really no need to change it. As you all know I’m always looking for recipes that are healthy. This is a great alternative for sweet treats.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 35 mins
These flourless blondies are unbelievably gooey and decadent when served straight from the oven!
- 1 cup natural creamy peanut butter (preferably organic)
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 whole egg
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt (*if using unsalted peanut butter)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease an 8″ square pan with butter or coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, mix the peanut butter, honey, egg, salt and baking soda until well combined, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan, and use a spatula to smooth the top.
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 minutes, or until the top is a light golden brown. (it only took 20 minutes in my oven)
- Let cool, then cut into squares and serve!
Hope you enjoy!!