Hello everyone! Sorry that I didn’t get this out yesterday! I was still having family time and driving home from my in-law’s house in Chattanooga.
Now you heard all those ingredients right!! It is a huge burst of flavors! I love making chocolate bark in the holiday seasons. Usually I add random nuts to mine, but decided to go all out this time! This made quite a bit so feel free to half the recipe. I am leaving it broken up in a gallon size bag in the freezer.
- 1 large pomegranate
- 2 slices chopped bacon (cooked)
- 1 TBS freshly minced ginger
- 2 16 oz packages of dark chocolate
- Disassemble your pomegranate.
- Melt your chocolate. I personally prefer to use a double broiler to melt the chips.
- Line pan with parchment paper
- When chocolate is melted, pour onto parchment paper
- Sprinkle pomegranates, ginger, and bacon
- Place in freezer until solid.
- Remove and break into pieces (sizes up to you) -becareful not to break pomegranates
- Store in freezer or fridge.