Here is some affirmations I wrote during my 7th week of pregnancy. I hope some of these could help my readers during their first trimester! Writing out affirmations when I was feeling anxious really helped put things into perspective.
I am 7ish weeks along and full of anxiety. So much is passing through my mind on a daily basis and especially when I am alone. This first trimester is kicking my butt and it has been hard to see past the soda crackers and ginger/peppermint flavored everything.
In the midst of my anxiety I figured I should write out some affirmations for myself. Something that I could tell myself when I am alone and unsettled. I hope some of these affirmations speak to your heart as well.
- I am made by God to make this baby.
- God brought this into my life so I may be made whole.
- I am stronger than I think I am.
- My anxiety is nothing but excitement for the future.
- In a few months I will be holding my first child.
- Everything I am feeling is not scary, but new.
- Women have gone through this for centuries.
- You have an amazing support team that would do anything for you.
- Don’t read into each feeling and emotion too much, your body is doing great.
- The devil is not apart of this pregnancy and in the name of God has no power over you.
- Though he/she may be but a small fruit in size, talk to him/her.
- Think of all the amazing things that will happen in a few short months.
- The first trimester is only 12 weeks and you WILL feel better than you do now.
- Sickness is a sign that all is well with baby.
Thanks for listening!