Hey everyone! So I have been on the 21 Day Sugar Detox recently and been trying so many recipes!! This program is amazing and I would recommend anyone to do it! A lot of recipes I try I adjust enough ingredients to make it my own, but this one was so simple I didn’t want to change anything.
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or butter, melted
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 TBS fresh rosemary or sage, chopped
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- whisk eggs, coconut oil and olive oil together until well combined
- sift in coconut flour, baking powder and sea salt and stir in optional herbs
- Line muffin tin with parchment paper muffin liners and fill muffin tins evenly
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until the muffins are set and edges are golden brown
NOTE: Coconut flour will stick to other papers or even a well-greased pan! You must use parchment liners… I learned from experience!!