Hey guys! great simple recipe here! This recipe creates the perfect for a lazy, but healthy dinner
Now I had already baked a full chicken in my crockpot this week so the meat simply came from that for me.
Zucchini Boat: Serves 2; 1 zucchini per person
- 2 chicken breasts (cooked)
- 2 zucchini
- mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- bacon (cooked)
- 1/4 tsp garlic
- 1/4 tsp curry
- 1/4 tsp poultry seasoning
- salt to taste
(If you do not already have baked chicken or left over chicken…cook some ) Make sure to NOT use over cooked chicken otherwise it will be quite dry…This might have happened to me
Also precook your bacon.
- preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Shred your chicken with a fork or fingers.
- Cut your zucchini in half and dig out the center a bit with a spoon
- mix together chicken, cheese, bacon and seasonings
- place ingredients into your zucchini boat and drizzle with olive oil
- cook for 15 minutes or until zucchini is tender
- optional: instead of olive oil you can drizzle some of your bacon grease over top. YUM
There you go!! Simple and fast recipe for those nights when you just don’t feel too creative.