Hey everyone! I saw this Zucchini Chip recipe on pinterest by Table for Two Blog. Sadly this recipe definitely is only for 2 and probably best kept for 1. HOWEVER, it is delicious! I actually burnt the first batch by not putting parchment paper down… It was quite a bummer after 1.5 hours.
- 1 large zucchini
- a bit of olive or coconut oil
- pinch of salt
- parchment paper
- preheat oven to 225 degrees
- slice zucchini thinly with a mandolin or sharp knife
- lay out on paper towel and press a paper towel over to remove excess water
- Line 2 Large baking sheets with parchment paper
- spread zucchini evenly across pan. You can put them really close together!
- Use a basting brush to dab a TINY bit of oil on the zucchini
- LIGHTLY salt. I actually didn’t even salt mine and they were great. They will shrink a ton!
- Bake for 2+ hours until crispy and lightly brown. I rotated my pans around during the process because my oven is very old and cooks unevenly
There you go!! SO easy but delicious. Great for popping in right after work and ready for dinner or lunch the next day. They won’t keep longer than about 3 days. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge.